Men's Crew Socks - 18 Pack - Synthetic
- 18 Pairs of Socks per Pack
- Synthetic Fabrics: 80% Polyester 17% Nylon 3% Spandex
- Fits Men's Shoe Size 8-12 or 13-15 Best
- French Terry Padded Soles
- Great for Everyday Use or Athletics
Men’s Black or White Crew Socks
You need some new boot socks - stat. Bolter socks are here to help with our day-to-gym crew socks. In classic black or white. Unlike a traditional tube sock - our crew socks have a formed heel and calf rise. Our socks are anything but regular - with their synthetic fiber composition - these babies are built to last and be comfortable. So stock up with 18 pairs per pack - quick wasting time matching your work socks up - just reload your sock drawer with our bulk crew sock packs.
Material & Fit
- Fully Synthetic 80% Polyester 17% Nylon 3% Spandex
- Crew Height Sock - Mid Calf
- Extra Ribbing Along Calf for Stay Up Hold
- Sock Fits Like a Glove from Toe to Calf
- Best Fit - Men's Shoe Sizes: 8-12 or 13-15
- Quck Dry When they Get Moist
- Warmer than Cotton Socks
- Light to Midweight Sock (Heavier than Dress Socks, Lighter than Hiking Socks)
- 18 Pairs of socks per Pack - Black or White
- Free Returns & Exchanges
Crew Sock Materials: Polyester/Nylon/Spandex
A fabric blend with a multi purpose vision. The nylon spandex gives you that stretch and elasticity you didn’t know you needed. Unlike cotton the polyester helps to wick moisture and minimize blisters. With crew socks - stay up power is key - that’s why we added so much nylon/spandex to these socks. The rise of the sock is enforced with our stretchy materials that will bounce back wash after wash. Colors will hold longer with our polyester material. And the fabric will also keep the feet a little warmer on those cooler days. Whether you’re on your feet all day or you’re sitting in an office - our socks are a great blend of comfort and functionality.
Crew Sock Construction & Use:
Yes, the top edge of the socks lands right at the mid calf (lower if you are over 5'11" or have long legs). They have a firm knit from the ankle up to the calf - which helps with stay up power and support. This top part should land just below or at the crest of a bulk calf muscle.
18 Pairs of socks (36 individual socks) come in a single heavyweight polybag. Perfect for stocking up and tossing the mis-match madness of your sock drawer - or for giving away as a gift.
36 individual socks, making up 18 pairs of socks are in this Bolter sock pack.